We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
Welcome to the Central Nova Women’s Resource Centre website! We hope you enjoy your visit and come back soon. ♥
We envision a world where girls, women and families reach their fullest potential.
The CNWRC is committed to providing services that are responsive to community and client needs; using a collaborative approach with our partners, we promote positive social change for the advancement of all girls and women.
Programs and Services include:
- One on One Support with the Women’s Support Worker
- One on One Counselling with the Clinical Therapist
- Workshops: relevant programs and workshops to meet the needs of women in the community and youth based programs and workshops to improve empowerment and decrease violence in the community.
- Resource Centre: an up-to-date resource, information and referral centre
- Community Development: Central Nova Women’s Resource Centre is involved in social and economic support of our community.
- Social Advocacy: The CNWRC is a voice for the needs and issues of women to governments and service agencies through Women’s Centre Connect (WCC). WCC unites the other community-based women’s centres of Nova Scotia.